I actually thought all of the good winter sales on children’s clothes were over, but boy was I wrong. Parents, if you’re still looking for some great deals out there, a number of online companies are still having some cool winter “sockit, mom!” sales. I just did a quick, Sunday morning sweep of a few websites and there are some unbelievable deals to be had as of March 7, 2011. Some sites have children’s clothes down to like $2.99 and shipping on most is only $5.00. Here’s what I came across:
* Children’s Place is offering 25% off already reduced merchandise.
* Old Navy is having a stock-up sale which great savings. Girls printed tees and shorts are down to $4.00.
* Gap Kids is offering free shipping and reduced prices on lots of things. Boys long-sleeved tees are reduced.
* Gymboree is offering 30% off all tops at regular prices and 25% off previously reduced markdowns.
* Ralph Lauren Polo is offering an additional 30% selected merchandise. Plus, some is already marked down up to 40%.
Please note, this information was posted on March 7, 2011. After the sales are done, the links above may not be applicable. Happy Shopping!